I am hi-jacking the Little Green Parakeet blog. It is obviously abandoned. haha Hmmm. What shall I write about? Our best car has been apart for a long time now. The transmission has finally been fixed and installed. Now the rest of the car can be put back together AND we can get new tires to replace the ones that are trying to separate. *sigh* Well at least our schedule is at a lull right now. Couldn't be a better time to have a broken down car. Now I have figured out how this works and I'll see how secret I can keep this from the rest of the family. lol I'm hungry and I am going to have a snack :)

0 comments, click here post one or read them:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a Blogger account, you can post by selecting "Anonymous." Just be sure to mention who you are!

About Me

My photo
This blog is about our family: Tom, Carrie, Stacey, and Greg. It is maintained by Stacey.